World Cardmaking Day Card Buffet

In celebration of World Card Making Day, October 7th, I am offering a NEW event: A Card Buffet



Like it sounds, a card buffet lets you choose which cards you want to make.  There will be 10 different designs.  The minimum participation is to pick 1 each of 6 cards for $15 or FREE with a $25 catalog purchase.  You can make more cards after your minimum for $2.50 each.  10 cards are $25 or FREE with a $40 purchase.  
I would suggest you bring your own adhesive if you don't like waiting to share. 

I also suggest you bring a friend.  If you bring someone that is a NEW customer to me, you both get to choose 3 cards from my pretty collection.  Make sure you include them in your RSVP. 

RSVPs are required for this eventOCT 1 is the deadline

RSVP HERE or at teresasstamproom@gmail.com 

Thank You for your Love and Support,
Teresa  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Annual Pink Blog Hop